Smokin Margarita Cocktail Recipe
Try Our Smokin’ Margarita Cocktail Recipe today!
Let us introduce you to our handcrafted Smokin’ Margarita Cocktail Mixer. The mix was designed by none other than Brian Van Flandern, "America’s Top Mixologist" according to The Food Network. Imagine a traditional margarita made from organic limes, but with a smoky twist! We have taken the sweet flavor of a traditional margarita and paired it with the richness of hickory salt and spicy flavor from chipotle chili peppers. This unique flavor can be found only at some of the most exclusive bars across America, and now you can serve it directly in your own home. We have done the hard work cultivating and preparing this mixer for your enjoyment, so simply follow the recipe to create the perfect cocktail in seconds!
- ½ ounce agave nectar, plus more for rimming the glass
- Black lava salt, for rimming the glass
- 1.5 ounces of tequila
- 1.5 ounces of our Smokin’ Margarita Mixer
- Put some agave in a small dish and the black lava salt in another. Dip half of the rim of your cocktail glass in the agave and wipe the excess. Dip the same half in the black lava salt.
- Fill the glass with ice (boil water for clear ice)
- Combine tequila and mixer in shaker and shake vigorously for 10 seconds
- Single-strain over the ice in the prepared glass
- Garnish with the lime wheel and serve it
In order to get the best tasting Smokin’ Margarita we advise you choose a high-quality reposado tequila to pair with our mixer. Add a splash of mezcal for an extra smokey boost. To all of our Smokin’ Margarita lovers, remember to consume your drinks responsibly!
Using our Smokin’ Margarita recipe you will end up with a drink that is certain to ignite your taste buds. While this is one of our signature recipes feel free to play with the ingredients to find mixtures that complement our margarita mixer’s bold and unique flavors. If you have any fun or exciting drinks that you create using this cocktail mixer, or any of the others that we have to offer tag us at @americancocktailco and who knows, we may even end up featuring your creation on our social media or website!